Question

Trexon77

CK said 722, bank says no score??
My wife and I were trying to buy a house. Yesterday we contacted our bank to get a pre-qualification letter. My CK score was 722, but when the lady at the bank gave results she said I have nothing. She said the only thing that was returned to her was my name and address. How can these scores be so different? Also, when I checked my CK score today it was 702, down 14 points. Is this just because of the credit inquiry from the bank?

The scores that you get here are Vantage scores and no mortgage lender on Earth that I am aware of currently uses the Vantage system. Your bank most likely pulls Fico scores. You may want to ask the bank if they pulled all three bureaus or just one. It depends on what bureaus your current and past lenders have reported to, not all lenders use all credit bureaus, they may just use one or none with reporting. Vantage Scores as you are given here focus on more of a short term history and will generate a score before Fico does. Find out what bureau the bank pulled, if they did not pull all three, you may have to find a lender that pulls the bureaus that you have a Fico generated score with. You are going to have to pull all of your reports with Fico scores and see which bureaus if any actually have a fico score for you. Experian and Myfico both sell Fico scores and reports.