CK is showing a current Discover acct as previously unused. Why?
This acct (-4191) is used (and paid in full) monthly. This $9.+ total is valid and will be automatically paid on 01-07-14. However, my old Discover card (-5151) acct was closed by Discover's Fraud Dept on 09-10-10. Please advise me of how CK thinks this acct is not in use. (At some point on your website I saw the identifying "-5151" listed which made me do some research, but I could not figure out what is going on here.)

"Dec 22, 2013
This DISCOVER FIN account was reporting a balance of $0 as of Dec 22, 2013, indicating it is not in use. This account is now reporting a balance of $9. We recommend you verify that the charges on this account are legitimate.
Account: Type: Previous Balance: New Balance: Change:
1. DISCOVER FIN Credit Card $0 $9 +$9"