Question

tazunemono

CK is showing 1 account in collects, but I can't find it! Nothing on credit reports
I checked all three of my bureau reports, and there is no collection activity, yet CK is showing 1 account in collections? It would be nice if you could click a hyperlink and view the source information CK is using to determine an account is in collections! How do I locate this account?

Credit Karma is not always accurate...

CK is known to have inaccurate items on their "reports". This site isn't anything to be completely serious over. If your actual credit reports don't have any collections, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Have you ever had a joint account of some sort with a significant other in the past? That would be the only thing I could think of in CK showing something like that.

You can always 'terminate' your membership and reopen it again to see if CK can come up with a more accurate picture.

Hope that helps :)