Question

mamawnat

CK has the wrong credit balance for me & drops my scores!
this is idiocy! got me owing over $600 on credit when i only owe $255. left from a break job i've been paying on. this information is NOT accurate! i am NOT impressed with the way the scores are done! balances are way off! my scores shouldn't be dropping. why are the scores so unreliable on here? i'm doing everything i can to rebuild my credit scores so i can get a place to live (vs living out of a storage unit) but yet nothing i do, that i've been told to do, is helping at all! i'm keeping my debt extremely low, paying things off quickly but yet it's not doing anything for my scores. at this rate i'll never have a home to live in again! unless i win the lottery!

You need to send your complaint to Credit Karma - support@creditkarma.com

If you want to get a mortgage, check out naca.com.  You may qualify for one of their fantastic programs, they are a non-profit outfit offering 4% interest, zero down payment, zero closing costs and credit scores don't matter.