Question

14ktangel

CK gave 2 opts 2 help my credit with opt to transfe curr cards - applied - approved - cred lim 2 low
credit karma showed me what my payments would be paying off all my credit cards (about 10K) with their recommended offer. would have saved me about 300 a month so no-brainer, I applied and got a 500 credit limit???? what a sham. do not take credit karma up on their recommended offers. now another card has been added to my already wealth of cards. I won't be using it, can't shut account down or will make things worse. Flipping rip off.

Most Helpful Response

Consolodation Loan

You need to go into your bank or credit union and apply for a debt consolidation loan.  I did it twice...allowed my first wife to put us right back into debt after the first one.

They'll put you on a term plan with set payments for a set amount of tiime.  It may not save you much in the short term, but it will save you THOUSANDS over the long term.  Just be smart and put those cards in a safe or something and don't let them get you in trouble again.