Question

phuong727

ck credit report say i have 3 account in collect but 2 account have the same bal from 2 dif agent
ck active report say i have 3 account in collection but 2 of the account have the same balance from 2 different collection agency. and another thing i pull my one free annual report from transunion threw annualcreditreort.com i didnt see any thing that was in collection. but i know i have some in collection. i also check my credit score and report threw quizzle.com that i got from ck community . in that report i didn't see anything in collection the only neg i got from that report was a 30 day late payment on my old mortgage with mortgage paid in full balance 0. in that report i have 7 credit account all are close and paid in full/ satisfy. i really would like some help understanding CR and what should i do about the 3 account that is in collection. I'm trying to figure out how to repair my CR.

Derogatory Marks

when i pull my annual report I have no Derogatory Marks on my record and ck report the same what do that mean? is that why my 3 account that ck said is in collection didnt show up on my annual report? if that the case i shouldnt even try to find the collection agency to work out a payment plan. since it on my report. any advice what should i do