Question

Karrym

CK 671 TU 689 2 month history. 2 Cap one cards. Can I get Amex blue sky or Amex gold?
Also, I have a student loan on my account and have been making payments from last 1 year of $25/month. It's not much but still something on my account. I had 3 credit pulls in last 2 months? What are my chances! I keep the balance on my cards to about 20% and always pay in full!
Cap one journey- $500 CL
Cap one Quicksilver one- $500 CL

You may wait a bit

Your scores are relatively good for AMEX Gold. However, the recent enquiries and a short history will be a problem while getting AMEX Blue. In general, AMEX charge cards are easier to get than their credit cards (because charge cards have to be paid in full every month). If you don't mind one more enquiry and really need AMEX Gold now, try your luck with it. Otherwise, wait for bit more (say 3 more months?).

IMO, If you don't really need AMEX Gold right away, wait till you see their offer in mail. Their mail offers have much better bonus offers than you applying for it on your own. In any case, definitely do not apply for any AMEX credit cards. Most likely you won't get it.