Question

Aaqv1315

Civil judgement
When I was still in high school, my mother was evicted from her home and even though I was living with my sister at a different address my name ended up on the unlawful detainer and now it's on my credit report. What can I do about this?

Dispute it directly with the bureaus. If you were a minor at the time, you were legally not responsible for any financial contract at all (unless you were emancipated.) Did your parent(s) use your name on the contracts or something? If so, that would be identity fraud on their part.