Question

stoler42

Citibank Charge-off was deleted from my Equifax account, can I get it removed off my other reports?
So I paid a Citibank student loan off last year that was charged-off. I wrote a letter to a couple of executives pleading to have it removed from my credit score. This morning I noticed it removed from my Equifax Score. Should I challenge it on my Transunion and FICO Scores too?

The question is "why was it removed from Equifax"? Did the seven years run out? Maybe your "goodwill letters" worked? Some other reason? Did you dispute it? Transunion, Equifax and Experian are different companies. What flies with one, may not fly with another. Disputing the account with Transunion and Experian on the grounds that it was removed from Equifax is not going to work, you need a reason, you can't just say Equifax removed it.