Question

missmakingacomeback

Citi Financial card should I apply?
I received a "You're invited to apply" letter from Citizens Financial for a credit card. I'm rebuilding and have had Capital One $500 CL and Quicksilver $300 respectively. My scores are hovering just under 600. I pay balances off each month. I'd really appreciate your advice.

I highly doubt that you would be approved, but if you don't mind a ding to your scores for the inquiry you could try. If you are looking for another card, you may want to wait for your scores to come up a little more. You could also try cards issued by Comenity Bank right now as they seem to be lenient as Capital One is. Comenity offers many different store cards and a few cards that are like regular cards that can be used anywhere. Check into the "shopping cart trick" for Comenity cards, some of them you may be able to get without a hard pull.