Question

woodsonarman

chriswithers66@gmail.com
To whom it may concern, I am a current Lexington Law customer & have been for 8 months now. Lexington law is reporting to me that I no longer have any public records on my credit report, yet Credit Karma is reporting that I have three. My question is how can I get Credit Karma, to report what Im being told, & shown on thier website to be true, that I dont have any public records still listed? Im desperately trying to raise my credit score & I take these things very seriously.

Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau!!

What is reported on Credit Karma is only for your use when you use the financial tools on this site.  Whatever is on this site is not reported to anyone else.  Credit Karma is an online, interactive tool to help people build and maintain a good credit score. Please read the articles and utilize the tools on site so you will not need to spend money to get your credit repaired. 

Have you actually looked at your credit report to see if the public records are truly off?  I'm not saying that LL would lie to you, but if it were me, I'd pull a copy of my report from annualcreditreport.com and verify it.  

I still have some items on my report too

I removed those items and verified it with my credit reports but Karma still shows it listed. I contacted Karma email support and they said its a known issue and they will work on it. I would take the advice of other posters to pull your full report to ensure they are really off and not just only go by LL. I don't really care if Karma leaves it on since I know it's not there and just ignore those and focus on the others...