Question

Stresses

child support pay monthly then have to pay 1/2 because college OAG reports against you WTF?
Retired and 1/2 of retirement goes to child support but OAG reports me negatively on credit reports because I cannot pay full amount every month because i am back in college since I got laid off WTF? Why can they report negatively against my credit it has nothing to do with my credit and they are getting 1/2?

Did you petition the court to get a modification of your child support payments?  Since child support is court-ordered, any discrepancy in the ordered payments will show on credit reports.  YOU cannot modify the payments, only the court can.