Question

Mveliz09

Child support cause my score to drop to 0 can they do that
I need to buy a car, the dealership said that I have no credit and they printed a copy of the credit report they ran. How do I find out what happened with my score and how do I get it back? I owe 20k in arrears for child support. Did the state do this? Pleased help me

Back child support issues, state and federal liens are taken very seriously by creditors. The child support must have been court ordered;  you didn't pay it or work out a payment plan. A low credit score is the consequence.  Any loans you are offered will be at an extremely high interest rate because you're considered a poor risk.

The state do have the right to jack up your credit by showing that you are behind on your child support payment. They can even put you in jail for contempt.  Also you need to get your act together. Regardless of how you feel about your baby mom; the fact of the matter is you are neglecting to support financially what is supposed to be the most important item in your life, your child. Lenders will look at this and say if he don't have the morale to spend the money needed in order to take care of his own flesh and blood. Why should we trust him to pay back what he owes us? It's time to mature and take care of your responsabilities.  Then you will find out that it wouldn't be so hard to get the things you want in return.

DedZed

Enter Your Reply"The state do have the right to jack up your credit"

have to love the subtle racism in this post..OP set himself up, but you do not know his life story either.