Question

Posted in Banking

CHARLIEZUA

CHEKING ACCOUNT TRANSATION
WHY I WAS CHARGE FOR $29.95 TO MY CHEKING ACCOUNT THAT I DID NOT AUTORIZE THIS CHARGE. I WANT MY CHARGE REFUND INMEDIATLY . I DO NOT WANT THAT UR COMPANY CHARGE ME FOR ANYTHING THAT I HAVE NOT AUTORIZE IT. THIS IS A COPY FROM MY CHEKING ACCOUNT THAT I DID NOT AUTORIZE IT. 5/1/2014 MY FREE SCORE 88854820 29.95 . I WANT A TOTAL REFUND TO MY CHEKING ACCOUNT.

Credit Karma does not charge for the account.  NEVER!!!!  Please contact your credit card company to get the information needed to get the refund.

jwsister

Sorry.  Missed that it was checking account.  Contact your banker ASAP to get this resolved.