Question

PaulHTX

chase slate balance transfer delays?
I was just approved for a Chase Slate card. I did not list a balance transfer amount when I applied as I wanted to see how much they would approve me for before I decided how much I would transfer. But, now that I am approved, the website says I don't have enough credit available to schedule a transfer.

Is this just because my account is new, and I will be able to transfer the balance in a few days, or is there problem that I'm not aware of? I'll call customer service in a few days if needed, but I thought I would check and see if anyone here had experience with this.

No idea.  We have no access to your account information.  You need to contact Chase.