Question

Stormahven8472

Chase Sapphire Preferred Card bonus points of 45,000.
I was just lucky enough to be approved of Chase Sapphire Preferred card the other day. I heard that in the promo if you can reach a transaction threshold of $3,000 you will be given 45,000 bonus points. I would like to know transactions to your card like international remittances to other countries also count towards getting the $3,000 threshold (i.e. Moneygram / Western Union etc.)? I tend to send remittances to my home country every month and that should help me out in earning the bonus for the promo if it applies.

Hi Storm,

The best way to be sure is to call Chase and ask them directly. You should be able to call the number on the back of the card, if you have already received it. 

Chance to get Sapphire Preferred?

I've gone to the Chase pre-qualified page and it has reccomended the Saphire Preferred. I've been wanting to get this card for quite some time. Credit Karma said I have a "Fair" chance to get it.

My three scores are 720, 720, 724, and CK score is 706. I already have the Freedom and have paid my card on time every month.

My anual income is about 20k. Do I have a chance?