Question

Cazman15

Chase Rewards Card Approval Advice
I'm booking a trip to Grand Cayman and want to maximize possible rewards with purchase. I spend on average $5,000 a month business travel but that is currently going on Company card and want to switch that over so I gain the rewards.

I keep getting invitations from Marriott and United where I currently have Gold status with both but would really rather have the CSP or CSR (preferred). Below are my financial details;

BK filed 12/9/2009
Salary Base 174,000.00 a yr
Capital One 13,500 CL
Barclay 13,000 CL
Capital One Furniture Card 1700 CL
Two Home Mortgages
Two Auto loans - low balances
Experian Bankcard Score 8 - 737
Transunion Bankcard Score 8 - 682
Equifax Bankcard Score 8 - 702
All negatives from BK have been removed
Keep all CC balances below 5% at all times as I never charge anything that I can not pay off in the same month.

After an enormous amount of research I consulted with my Chase branch manager about options and advice. She stated that I needed to wait until the Ch 7 BK filing date is at least 7 years old. This didn't sound right to me based on other BK approval stories that I have read about. In any event I need to book my trip prior to that and was wondering if I should pull the trigger and go for the CSR or try for the CSP or even maybe just the United Mileage Plus card. Either way I will benefit but curious as to what you all think may be the best move. Thanks in advance.