Question

helmor1927

Chase Home Loan was paid off in full in March 2014.
Home Mortgage from Chase was paid off in full in March of 2014. Why are you not showing correct information about my credit score? All credit cards are paid off in full in 30 days when due. Have no current debts. Utilities are auto paid when due. Discover Card is also on auto paid in full when due. Fifth/Third Mastercard is on auto pay in full each month. Your credit scores are incorrect and not worth a hoot.
I would like a response .

I've been noticing that scores are being updated, so you might be having the same issue.

Don't make your credit choices

choices by your score on Credit Karma.  I've noticed that my CK score is usually 50 - 60 points below my Transunion score even though the scores here are supposedly based on Transunion's info. 

Credit Karma is not a CRA. So the info here is not as reliable. The Vantage score on CK is actually closer to my real scores.  I use that as a guide. 

Use this site for credit monitoring and education.  Don't rely on any one score.