Question

howellrabc95

Chase disney application
I have a chase car loan which I was immediately approved at 1.9%. I applied for chase disney and was given the 30 day review message. Is this a denial?

No, it's a review. You'll either be approved and receive the card in the mail; or if you're not approved, you'll receive a letter stating why.  

Just a note, Chase doesn't like multiple applications at once. I was turned down for one of two credit card applicatons because they occurred within 30 days of each other. I applied for the denied credit card after 30 days, and then received approval.