Question

NEE06

Chase Credit Card Accounts not Connecting
I am having trouble connecting to my Chase Credit Cards. I have been able to connect my Chase banking with no issues. Is anyone else having problems with this? If so, were you able to find a fix?

Most Helpful Response

Delay in response time "Chase Credit Car

Chase will at times, be slow at connecting the ac****. When I did my initial connection it would say "can not connect at this time, try again later" (or a similar statement). So I gave up. Two days later it was connected, if it wont, go or call Chase and ask if they could connect for you.

Same Issue

Following.

Same Connectivity Issue

I tried connecting the account, but I get an error that says "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.".  Help Please?

In the same boat

started noticing that CK wasnt updating the Chase account last week as well. I suspect it must be due to something on the Chase end. possibly the same security block you get when you try log in from an "unrecognized device" and they have to send you that authorization code.

This hasn't been updating for almost 2 weeks now. Is CK aware of the issue?

me2

I have the same issue.  Used to work fine until Jul 24th

Hasn't been updating for almost two weeks now. Is CK aware of the issue?

Same issue

I am also facing the same issue connecting to Chase.

Connects some accounts but not others

I had a similar issue with my Care Credit account and GEcapital account. Others connected successfully. I also have two student loans that show up as a single loan when  I connect. I'd like to match it to the two student loans on my credit report, but am only allowed to match one. 

Still no fix?

I'm able to add my Chase cc account, I can see the info but it's not on my credit report. Anyone? Hello?