Question

Daniel5243

Chase closed my credit card today due to late payments, anything I can do?
Today Chase closed my account after being three months late on payments. I am trying to figure out a strategy from here. Money is tight, otherwise I would have paid it. I have three missed payments on it, but I don't see that it's been sent to collections yet.

What are my options?

Thank you for any help, it is greatly appreciated.

The card will charge off and then go to collections if you don't pay it. You can contact chase and try to get something arranged, definitely contact them and try to work something out, but certainly you will have to start paying money.