Question

QuentinRevire

Chase card's credit limit not showing up (but transactions _are_)
I have a credit card (through a separate person in a bit of an unusual case) with Chase, and I connected the account in CreditKarma and it shows up the transaction history of that card, but it is not registering my Credit Limit or Credit Utilization for it. So now it's just showing me transactions, spending I did with the card, without showing any benefiting factors.

This card is also not showing up on my credit accounts with TransUnion or Equifax.

If that account isn't on your report? Then it have no influence on your scores one way or another.

QuentinRevire

Thanks! I guess my question really is: How can I make it have influence? How can I make it connect and show up?