Question

eq95209

Chase automated first stated two weeks. Now says 7-10 days?
I applied for CSP late last Friday. Got the 30 day email, then checked automated on Saturday. Until yesterday morning it said under review and would be getting answer in 2 weeks. I 've heard this was a positive sign, then suddenly on Monday afternoon it changed to under review 7-10 days, which I heard is a negative response. Has anyone gone through the same process and been approved?

Most Helpful Response

Don't call recon.  Wait to hear their response first.  There have been lots of bad feedback calling Chase recon for CSP.  If you have any other accounts with chase, you can log in and see if you got approved there.  If they deny you, then call recon, maybe even a few times to try to get a yes.

eq95209

Yep, I didn't call recon. I called automated on Saturday and was transeferred to an actual human..lol. They asked for my name, social and address. Stated status was pending (This was still during chases 2 week timeframe). Called automated Monday and status was now 7-10 days. Not sure what do feel as the 2 week notice was considered good, and 7-10 not so good..I've had both! lulz!

I don't know about that, but if I were you, I would call the reconsideration line for Chase (google for the number), to find out about the status. If they say it's not approved, you should come up with great reasons why you should be approved, i.e. income/good payment history/ whatever you got going good on your credit, and hope for the best. 

Source: I was denied the app from the website, but after calling the recon line and telling them I just got a car loan, they approved me with a small credit limit of $500, but my foot is in the door.

eq95209

I was hearing that 2 weeks was a good sign, and that 7-10 was more than likely a denial. I apped on a Friday, received the email about notification in 30 days. Checked automated and it sent me to an actual person who stated it was pending. This was Staurday. Checked Monday and status changed to under review, written notice to follow in 7-10 days..