Question

jonl1030

Charge off accounts?
so my question is simple a few years ago I go into some financial issues after I hand my 1st born so I took out a couple of personal loan(6 total) each was approx 100 and then one for 200. Due to my financial situation defaulted on all of them and since then I have got a great job and my debt to income ratio is great so I can pay these accounts off but I am hesitant to do so since they have been mark as charges off and they are on my credit report now as a negative account . So if I wait the 6 years I pretty sure they will be removed off my credit report but I honestly I don't want to wait that long I want them gone asap. I haven't made any contact with any creditor yet but I am thinking of doing so but don't know how to go about it? They are marked as a NOTE LOAN type which I have no idea what that means? Anyone have any ideas on how I should go about my situation?

The best way is for you to contact them and see if you can get them to agree to remove if paid off.  Some will work with you and some won't.  That is really the only way to have them removed.