Question

jonl1030

Charge off account?
so my question is simple a few years ago I go into some financial issues after I hand my 1st born so I took out a couple of personal loan(6 total) each was approx 100 and then one for 200. Due to my financial situation defaulted on all of them and since then I have got a great job and my debt to income ratio is great so I can pay these accounts off but I am hesitant to do so since they have been mark as charges off and they are on my credit report now as a negative account . So if I wait the 6 years I pretty sure they will be removed off my credit report but I honestly I don't want to wait that long I want them gone asap. I haven't made any contact with any creditor yet but I am thinking of doing so but don't know how to go about it? They are marked as a NOTE LOAN type which I have no idea what that means? Anyone have any ideas on how I should go about my situation?

You should start by reading everything that you can find on "pay for delete agreements" as that is what you would want to get. You should also do some reading on the lenders and make sure that they have not broken any laws in your state, only shady outfits will give hundred dollar loans, so there is a good chance that they are in trouble with the law in one way or another.