Question

thejuggler15

Chapter 7 help?
currently have ~55k in debt (17k cc - BofA, Citi and Amex; the rest on separate personal loans from SoFi (34k) and Springleaf (3k)) Also owe a car (14k which I intend to keep and im current on payments (2 of 6 years paid)) I make 54k a year (gross) but I qualify through means test.

How bad is my situation? I'm filling with no assets. A couple hundred dollars in savings and checking on average but gets used up for payments/bills. I just live to pay debt and interest as I lost a lot of money trying to invest in the stock market successfully. Thanks, anything helps.

$1300 rent $283 car loan $100 car insurance $120 water electric trash, $150 between cellphone & internet $200 food (I cook most of my meals, training diet) $1300ish monthly on all these debts Been in the cash advance cycle for months and paying hundreds of dollars a month on overdraft fees. $250 gas + misc

Chapter 7 will kill your credit for 10 years and you have to build from the ground up after. What you need to do is quit the cash advance nonsense and live within your means.  Check Dave Ramsey's site for ideas on how to get your bills paid.  Also, read the articles on this site about credit so you can learn how to properly use it. Youj'll be a whole lot happier when you do.