Question

cdbg

Chapter 7 filed
How can I recover my credit .

Recovering credit after a Chapter 7 is not going to happen.  What will be needed over the next ten years that this bankruptcy will be on your credit reports is for you to learn how credit really works and put that knowledge into practice.  You will likely be denied any credit during this time or will have to pay high interest rates.  After all, a Chapter 7 is bailing out on the obligation to repay debts and that makes future lenders a bit leary about trusting the bankrupt again.  Please take the time to read the articles on this site and put that information into practice.  It is very good information that has helped those who use it.  Sure helped me.

MAJ66

I filed Chapter 7, six years ago because I became disabled and can't work.  Since then, I've bought a new home (my interest rate is 4.375%),  a new car, and have a couple of credit cards.  You can find lenders that will work with you.