Question

Nlmlucy

Chapter 7 f2008, aside from the effect on my credit report, I'm losing jobs and job opportunities.
Lost jobs because chapter 7 on my credit report. What can I do

Sorry, but some jobs where you may be handling a lot  of cash or easily negotiable instruments require proof of financial dependability.  In this case, potential employers may want to avoid taking on the risk of hiring someone who "may" embezzle funds when things get tight.  A bankruptcy on record casts doubts.  And, if the question of "have you EVER filed bankruptcy" comes up on a job application, you will have to say "yes".

Looks like you may have to select a different career path in order to find work.