Chapter !3 Bankrupcy, Loan added as fresh ?? even was discharged ??
Filed chapter 13 in 2010, I also see credit cards on my report from 2002 ?? and 2007 ?? they should have teken off , most of them were on zero before I filed for CH-13. Anyways , I requested a "dispute " on my credit report and I backed the dispute with the court order ( Discharged of all debts ) recently because the loan from Bank Of America was still showing as not closed.
What I got back ( which is very weird...) is that loan posted as fresh account NOW in 2016 actually bringing my score down from where it was before "dispute" !! what`s going on ? where is OUR bailout ??? can anyone explain me please ? Any comments greatly appreciate ! Thanx...