Question

SeeingSomeLight

Chapter 13 Subtypes 3D, 3X & 3F ?
Filed Chapter 13 in November of 2009. My plan completed in November of 2014. November of 2016 marks 7 years after filing. However, Transunion is still showing the Chapter 13 on my report. I called Transunion & they said there are 3 different types of Chapter 13: 3D, 3X & 3F & that 3F stays there for 10 years, 3D & 3X only for 7 years. I can find no reference to even confirm existence of these "sub-types" of Chapter 13!
Equifax & Experian are both clear.

I myself am not aware of the various Subtypes within the Federal Bankrupty Codes.   You would probably have to review the actual Federal Code and/or consult a bankruptcy attorney for further clarification.  I was under the impression, apparently wrong, that it was just treated as Chapter 13 and would remove after 7 years.