Question

Brazil7101

Chapter 13 BK removed on TU....AND MY FICO DROPPED 99 POINTS????
My Chapter 13 just got removed today, AND MY TU FICO DROPPED 99 POINTS?? I can't believe this. It went from a 650 to a 551 overnight. (Note: I did receive an alert this morning from my CK that I had a recent account reported, but there is no such account listed when I look at the new accounts section. Same thing with the Cap One Credit Tracker. Don't know if this is related or not). But has ANYONE had an experience like this? Any possible explanation? Any advice/thoughts would be helpful. I can't believe what I am seeing. Was looking forward to a big increase when my BK was removed. Now, my credit is back in the sewer after all this hard work. Thanks guys.

Thanks, in advance, for any contributions you guys might have!!!!   Im freaking out at this point!!