Question

chillinwitu

chap13 or chapter7
I had filed chap 13 to early to file another7 on medical bills I am 2yrs into my chap13 I have decent credit ,do not want to lag on another 3 yrs I could file chap7 it has been long enough now had to file 13 because of medical bills now again medical bills for heart ab fib have got some credit built up but do not want this to lag on another 2 years should I just file chap7 and do I just go to my attorneys that filed my chap13 or what is the best way I am 64 yrs old

You need to talk to your attorney.  You can't just go to another attorney to file a Chap 7 while you are still in Chap 13.  Your 13 needs to be dealt with, either by converting it to a Chap 7, or letting it get dismissed so that you can file a new Chap 7.

(P.S.  Your question is very hard to read without punctuation.  A readable question will be more likely to receive answers).