Question

cmarsh51

Changes in Credit Score
I have always worked to keep my credit in very good standing. Now I think its all a scam. I'm 65 years old, have never been late on a payment to anyone. In last two week s my Credit score has dropped several points for what ? Nothing has changed. I take pride in my Credit Scores, noy its all crap. Seems like I have to aquire the credit cards you push to keep in good standing. CHECK my whole History, give me a reason.....

The scores that you get here are not used by many lenders. Most lenders use a version of FICO scores. So if you really want to know where you stand, purchase your FICO scores. They don't seem to be as willy-nilly as these scores. Credit Karma doesn't have any control over your real world scores.