Question

Boogaloo12345

Change of Residence and Credit Score Question
I am curious how much a recent change of residence might affect one's credit score. Suppose I lived at one address for 10 years, then I moved to another address for and was there for 5 years, and most recently, I have lived at an apartment for the past 2 years. Suppose I want to apply for a loan to buy a house. Will the fact that I fairly recently had a change or address affect my credit score in any significant way?

Addresses, change of addresses, etc. have absolutely nothing to do with your credit. Take the time to read all that you can about credit, it will help you with a brighter future.