Question

dorch119

? change billing date from the 1st of the month
Due to my income payment date, how can I get my creditors to change payment date, I continue to add up $35.00 late charges. Payment date change will help me. At least to the 20th of the month. The late charges adds up and keep me in the delinquent status. I was told by all that the date they have can't be changed.

Most Helpful Response

if its a credit card shouldn't be an issue I was able to change both capital one and bank of america to the 15th to avoid those nasty holidays at end and beginning of certain months and if you perhaps you set aside money from the previous check to pay for the upcoming bill