Chances of getting a new 2016 car
I'm 20 years old. My credit score is 586. I have one car loan and one cc that are both up to date and have been for about a year and a half and I missed a few payments back in 2014 for both my car and cc but haven't missed one since then. I'm going to pay off my cc that is $277 and I got an estimate credit score from credit karma after I pay that cc off and it said it will be about 646 (which again is only an estimate) my car loan is about 14,000 left but I'm going to get a new car either December 2016 or January 2017, after I pay off my credit card. I have 0 hard inquires, 0 collections, and 0 derogatory mark. I believe my credit score is high because my cc and loan have only been open for about 2 year, my credit limit is $300 and I used $277 (yes I know I shouldn't use all of it but I had a low paying job before this current job) and I only have two credit accounts open (I don't plan to get anymore besides my new car) and also because I was late on my payments back in 2014 my credit payment history is 83%. Those are the negative things I have on my credit based on my credit report from credit karma. Basically I want to get a 2016 jeep renegade and those run between 17,000-30,000. I'm only looking into getting one that is about $17,000-$25,000 the max and I don't want to have a high interest rate or payment. My current car loan is $450 a month for a 09 Toyota. I have a very high interest on that loan which is about in the 20's I beileve. I was hoping to get any advice from anyone or what you would think I would get as an interest rate and payment for the jeep renegade would be. Any tips or advice helps!!!
Also my mom will co sign for me and she has a credit score of about 710