Question

Coclopo

CH.7 discharge a week ago. TU score is 685. Can I qualify for an unsec. card or will new BK prevent?

You just filed bankruptcy a week ago and want to get a credit card now?  Not likely to happen.  That bankruptcy ruins your chances for an unsecured credit card for the next 10 years or longer.  You will have to get a secured credit card then and totally begin anew in rebuilding your credit.  Someone should have told you the facts before you filed for BK. 

Coclopo

No.  I filed 4 months ago but received my discharge recently.  I am well aware of the damage that has been done to my credit rating by the act of filing bankruptcy.  What I was really asking I guess is, since my score has climbed to 685 since filing, can I qualify for a card based on that score or will the BK offset the score.  My bank is willing to give me $600 unsecured(reaffirmed Mort, HELOC, and Auto loans) but I would like to see if I can add another creditor.