Question

krisinbe

Ch13 and credit karma...
I have 11 payments left and I know that it falls off in 7 years and the 3 years I've paid are included, however I've been wondering if the on-time payments of this and my mortgage will increase my score once this is discharged. Also, my attorney will be working on vacating judgements. Will this also help with score?

The negative of a Chapter 13 does disappear in 7 years.  On-time payments on the mortgage will help with the credit score and, if your attorney can get the judgements vacated, that will also improve your score.

You may want to read the articles on this site because Credit Karma's sole purpose is to teach people how credit works, how to use it properly and how to build your score. The credit score shown on this site for you is just an approximatioin to help you when you use the financial tools on this site.  It is not your "official" credit score.