Ch. 13 Discharged, Brother previously financed my car but I made the payments should he add me
My chapter 13 was recently discharged and I'm looking to improve my credit score so I can buy a new car. For the past 3 years, my brother financed my car in his name and I have been making the payments. Now that the discharge is completed, I'm wondering if it would improve my credit score by much to add me to the car loan. I think that all three years of payments would end up showing on my credit as the loan would continue due to my brother still being on the loan. Hopefully I explained this well enough! Thanks for any advice.