Question

frenchieollie

Ch 13 bankruptcy
I hava a CH 13 bankruptcy that was dismissed. I was under the impression that this stays on your credit report for 7 years from the filing date. It has been removed from my Experian and Transunion credit report but not Equifax. I tried to disputed it and was told, for a dimissed CH 13 by federal law it can stay on for up to 10 yrs? Is this correct? How can I dispute this?

Sorry, but it is legal.  You could try to find if they have any discrepencies with what they reported and try to have it removed that way...  Try to get a payment history from your trustee and send a copy to Equifax and ask them to update your credit file with the payment history...