Question

beachgirl825

CC companies won't lower my APR
Have called my cc companies asking to lower my APR. I have a credit score of over 820. I tell the cc companies of my excellent credit rating, they tell me it doesn't matter. I find this to be a most annoying response due to the fact that when my credit score was in the low 700's I was told my APR was high due to my credit score. The banks can't (but do) have it both ways. It makes me so very angry that I want to close my accounts. I know not to do that tho.

Best thing is to ALWAYS pay off your Credit Card every month in FULL.    It is like having a 0 APR.