Question

Kat2014

Car Loan to build credit
I have been making the loan payments on a car my parents have purchased for me to drive. Should I get the loan transferred to me since I make all the payments

You would need to contact the lender and see if they will issue a loan to you to pay off the current loan that your parents have and then the loan would be in your name. If this lender would be unable to do this, you may try a different lender, BUT you have to currently have decent credit to get a loan, so if you have no credit now, you might work to build your credit in other ways, such as starting with a Secured Credit Card. There is a ton of info on this site and all over the internet on how to build credit. Any specific questions on building credit, come back and ask.