Question

rbjetta

car loan refi offers with lower rates but higher payments. how?
Right now I have 41 months left on my car with a rate of 3.7 and $297 a month payments. I have offers from creditkarma for refis with lower interest rates over the same amount of time, but my payments would go up. How does that make sense?

DO NOT TAKE THE OFFERS from CreditKarma. 

When it comes to financing, mathematics are best to be ignored. LOL, joking. That surely doesn't make any sense does it, as already said, I would avoid the offers here, especially if the math doesn't add up. If you have a 3.7 rate now, that is a pretty awesome rate, so I am not sure if you could find much better anyway.