Question

Cdbtric

car loan paid off cuz of totaled accident lender reports as repossession
I was 90 days late on car payment, lender impounded car and reported as repossession but I paid ALL monies owed 2 days later and paid all remaining pmts and ins co paid off lender as car was totaled 1 month before loan term ended. I have letter from ins co stating the balance was paid off but lender still reports loan as repossessed! How do I remove incorrect info on credit report?

showing as a repossession

My account with prestige was a car loan. The car was totaled 

C148

My car loan with Prestige is showing up on my credit as re-possesssion. It was totaled in a car accident and the insurance paid off the majority of the balance instead the enire balance. How can I change the status.