Question

1crunchypickle

Car loan included on bankruptcy, but I paid it off. Bank won't report paid loan.
My car loan was included in your bankruptcy, per your attorneys instructions I shouldn't reaffirm the loan, just keep paying. $17k loan now paid off, never missed a payment, never late with a payment and it still shows delinquent on my credit report. The bank says they won't do anything to report it cause it was on my bankruptcy. Is there anything I can do to get credit for paying it off?

Provide the Credit bureau(s) the copy of the statement showing that it is paid in full. Legally they are not allowed to report anything other than it now being covered under bk.  However if you can show proof that you never missed a payment, then mail a copy of that to the Credit bureaus and they will fix it.