Question

clueless7

Car loan included in ch 7 and discharged. Can I get car title back so I can sell?

Discharge in bankruptcy just means you are discharged from the obligation to pay the debts included in the bankruptcy.  As to what is included and how to proceed from here, only your bankruptcy attorney can answer those questions.  Your credit is seriously hurt for ten years due to the bankrujptcy. 

In my case my car was paid off about 8months ago while in CH13 but the lawyer told me I had to wait until I get discharged , hopefully next month for the tittle to be released, but in my case I did pay the complete loan, Im not sure how it will be on ch7 case.