Question

Ruturaj001

car loan for international student with good credit
My Credit score varies from 720-740 depending upon current utilization. I have to cousins with good credit score (No idea how much, but they are living in USA from last 10 years or so) who are willing to cosign, I looking for around $5,000. I might be working at that time on co-op or will be just doing regular semester in college.
1. Which banks should I look for?
2. What are chances?

Auto Loan for International Student

Hi,

I was kinda in the same situation as you one year ago. I wanted to finance a Japanese car say Toyota Camry, Honda Accord or Mazda-3, but I was not eligible for any of their in-house financing program (they could not offer financing to international students, but I heard some German makes do offer OEM financing for foreign students and you could check it out). I was referred by my classmate that Westbon serves specifically for international students. It does not require credit history or SSN, nor does it require co-signer. I only paid 30% as down payment for my 2012 Honda Accord LX, which was super acceptable for me whose budget was really limited. So I strongly recommend you to try Westbon: Auto Finance for International Students in the U.S.