Question

BlahBlah09

Car loan balance increasing in small increments every week???? Why?
Last week I got notice from credit karma that my car loan bal increased from $13851 to $13888. This week I got notice that it increased from $13888 to $13912. I pay my payment ahead of time every month. Why is this happening? Are they just applying the interest weekly or something? It doesn't make sense.

You need to contact the creditor responsible for your auto loan to answer this.  Credit Karma does not provide your auto loan and we're not Credit Karma anyway.  We're users just like you.  We don't have access to your auto loan account.