Question

BippityBoppityBooBlah

Car Loan affecting my credit?
About two years ago, I got a new car financed in my name with my boyfriend (at the time) was a co-signer. We broke up a little while after that and I couldn't afford payments and the insurance anymore so he took over payments. But the loan is still in my name and still on my CreditKarma record. I'm just wondering if he needs to refinance in his name and take me off or if it'll affect my chances of buying a house, getting another car, etc?

Hmm

Yes the best thing to do is have him refinance and that gets you off the hook.