Question

snowman5678

capone credit company
On 5 December I received an email stating that I had been approved for a credit card.Said card was supposed to be to me within 7 days, which would have been the 12th. StillI sit here and wait, and nocard.

Snce this site is directed towards credit reporting and companies which advertise on them are mainly credit issuing companies, do you check any of them out?

It really sounds weird,but I wanted to use the card for Christmas shopping, however, it now looks likeanother withdrawal frommy life insurance side account.

What good is a card that disappears? I would be willing to bet the bill will not!!

Did YOU submit an application for a card?  Or was this just an e-mail saying you would be getting one (and you had not applied)?  If it was the latter situation, I do hope you did not reveal any sensitive information because this could be a scam!!

snowman5678

I applied for this card via the Credit Karma website, as it was their receoomendation.  I was looking for aChristmas boost as colege is taking more than their share of the available money (That which Congress is not taking already). As a military retiree I guess I should be used to it. Anyway,my youngest son needs a computer and some technical programs for electrical engineering..SpI thoughta credit card would helpoutoverthe holidays.